Jesse 2: Fearless by Eve Carter

Fearless by Eve Carter
Fearless by Eve Carter
Jesse Book 2: Fearless by Eve Carter English | September 1st 2013 | PDF | 497 pages | 1.08 MB

eBook description:


I am strong, because I've been weak. I'm fearless, because I've been afraid. I'm wise, because I've been foolish. Life is looking up for Jesse. With expert help from Chase, his injuries are healing and he makes preparations to enter the Pro motocross circuit again. A decision that could force Niki to make a difficult choice. Kenny starts chemotherapy treatments but his bar, Rookies, is hurting from the lack of attention and lack of customers. As Jesse and Niki work to find a way to keep the bar from going under, life throws other obstacles in their way. From a manipulative dad and flirtatious step mom, to news from home about Jesse's mother, that lands them in New York state in search of answers from the past. Dark secrets that were never meant to be revealed.

Download the book:

DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK HERE!**Support Your Favorite Authors By Buying Their Books**
Jesse 2: Fearless by Eve Carter Jesse 2: Fearless by Eve Carter Reviewed by Trung Vũ on 04:05 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào: