My Everything by Heidi McLaughlin

My Everythingby Heidi McLaughlin
My Everythingby Heidi McLaughlin
Beaumont 1.5: My Everythingby Heidi McLaughlin English | March 18th 201 | PDF | 40 pages | 326 KB

eBook description:


When Nick Ashford lost his friend, Mason, he didn’t realize he was going to lose his family as well, but that’s exactly what happened. Alone and in a foreign country, Nick is working on rebuilding his life one patient at a time, that is, until a striking volunteer makes her presence known.

Can Nick finish his year in Africa without risking his heart being broken again, or is he willing to start a new chapter in his life before his return to Beaumont?

Download the book:

DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK HERE!**Support Your Favorite Authors By Buying Their Books**
My Everything by Heidi McLaughlin My Everything by Heidi McLaughlin Reviewed by Trung Vũ on 06:46 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào: